Solid Phase Extraction SPE
- Rectangular Acrylic Cabinet
- Polypropylene Lid
2 Sizes Available:
- Small For Up To 12 Columns Cartridges
- Large For Up To 12 Columns Or Up To 24 Cartridges
Available Port: 12, 18, 24.
- Vacuum Gauge For Pressure Reading
- Control Valve For Adjustment Of Vacuum
- Replaceable Valves For Vacuum Control Of Individual SPE Columns
- Variable Rack with Exchangeable Partitions, Which Accept A Wide Variety Of Vessels Like Test Tubes, Measuring Flasks, Scintillation Vials, Autosampler Vials, Plastic Vials Etc.
- 20um Columns With 5-10 Ml Sample Reservoir For Medium Size Samples
- Polypropylene Sample Reservoir (5 Or 50 Ml Available)
- Adapter For Sample Reservoirs
- SPE Manifold Tubing Adapters
Solid Phase Extraction Process
Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Box
|12 port, 24 port, 48 port
|-550 mm hg
|Solid Phase Extraction
Solid Phase Extraction Solid-phase extraction (SPE) is a sample preparation method where the compounds that are dissolved or suspended in a liquid mixture are separated from other compounds depending on their physical and chemical properties. Solid-phase extraction is designed for rapid sample preparation and purification prior to chromatographic analysis. SPE is widely used in analytical laboratories for it is a crucial step in sample preparation. We know perfectly well that a cleaner sample yields better result. The solid-Phase Extraction strategies are: Retaining the analyte and washing off impurities Concentrating the analyte and washing off impurities Retaining impurities and eluting the analyte What is the use of sample preparation? Remove interferences from matrix Cleaner Extract (selectivity) Improved column lifetime Less instrument downtime (maintenance, changing column,) Less ion suppression Available port 12, 24,48.