Solid Phase Extraction -SPE-Sample Preparation
- Decreased variation in column processing, improved analyze recovery reproducibility formatted for SPR ware micro particulate sorbents
- Vacuum manifolds max out at 1 atmosphere
- Further improves ruggedness of methods and produces more reproducible methods
- Increased flexibility in method optimization
- Manifold available in 48, 96 place formats
- Reduced run to run variability, reduced operator variability
- More reproducible methods with reduced risk of errors
- Programmable pressure profiles
- Electronic, programmable flow control
- Positive Pressure manifold provides uniform flow for all extraction steps.
- All positions are individually restricted to provide even pressure to each column.
- Even flow can be maintained if you are using one or all positions.
- Dual pressure regulators.
- Allows users to set 2 different pressures for extraction and column drying.
- Uniform drying of extraction column bed is achieved by flowing nitrogen or air at 25 psi.
- Optional Heated Manifold.
SPE Vacuum Manifold 12, 24, 48 Port
Minimum Order Quantity: 2 No
|Usage/Application||Solid phase Extraction|
|Temperature Range||50 Deg C|
|Features||12-24 Positions SPE Vacuum Manifold Complete Set Run multiple samples simultaneously, with a control|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
SPE is a form of chromatography, and, as with other chromatographic techniques, control of flow rate is critical for maintaining reproducible extractions. Unlike other vacuum manifolds, the Visiprep system contains a patented valve system that allows for precise flow control through each SPE tube via rotating, independent, screw-type valves situated in each port within the manifold cover. Visiprep vacuum manifolds allow you to process up to 12 (12-port version) or 24 (24-port version) SPE samples simultaneously. Spacing between ports are slightly smaller on the 24-port versions than the 12-port versions so consideration of tube sizes is recommended.
PUSH-type valves within each SPE port for precise flow control
Glass basin will not dissolve, fog, or discolor when exposed to solvents
Legs on cover allow user to easily rest cover on work surface when removed from the manifold
PUSH Leur-type solvent-resistant vacuum bleed gauge and valve offer better sealing and vacuum control. Valve takes 1/4″ vacuum tubing.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Production Capacity: 100 / Month
- Delivery Time: 1-2 week
- Packaging Details: Corrugated Box
Solid Phase Extraction System 12,24,48 port
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Usage/Application||Solid Phase Extraction|
|Brand||A One Engineering Works|
|Model Name/Number||SPE 12|
|Temperature Range||Ambition room tem.|
Rectangular Flexy glass
2 Sizes Available:
Small For Up To 12 Columns Cartridges
Large For Up To 12 Columns Or Up To 24 Cartridges
Available Port: 12, 18, 24.
Vacuum Gauge For Pressure Reading
Control Valve For Adjustment Of Vacuum
Replaceable Valves For Vacuum Control Of Individual SPE Columns
Variable Rack with Exchangeable Partitions, Which Accept A Wide Variety Of Vessels Like Test Tubes, Measuring Flasks, Scintillation Vials, Autosampler Vials, Plastic Vials Etc.
20um Columns With 5-10 Ml Sample Reservoir For Medium Size Samples
Polypropylene Sample Reservoir (5 Or 50 Ml Available)
Adapter For Sample Reservoirs
SPE Manifold Tubing Adapters
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Production Capacity: 500 PIC
- Delivery Time: 1-2 week
- Packaging Details: Box