Solid Phase Extraction -SPE-Sample Preparation
Solid phase extraction (SPE) is a technique designed for rapid, selective sample preparation and purification prior to chromatographic analysis.
Using liquid chromatography principles to control selectivity, SPE provides the sample cleanup, recovery, and concentration necessary for accurate quantitative analysis.
The multitude of available phase chemistries can be packed into an array of hardware formats such as glass tubes, 48, 96-well, 144, plates, and Cartridge tubes (dispersive SPE), and can be processed using dedicated vacuum manifold accessories.
SPE Vacuum Manifold, Solid Phase Extraction, 12 , 24 , 48 Port
|Usage/Application||Solid Phase Extraction|
|Brand||A One Engineering Works|
|Model Name/Number||SPE 12|
|Temperature Range||60 Deg C|
- Rectangular Acrylic Cabinet
- Polypropylene Lid
2 Sizes Available:
- Small For Up To 12 Columns Cartridges
- Large For Up To 12 Columns Or Up To 24 Cartridges
Available Port: 12, 18, 24.
- Vacuum Gauge For Pressure Reading
- Control Valve For Adjustment Of Vacuum
- Replaceable Valves For Vacuum Control Of Individual SPE Columns
- Variable Rack with Exchangeable Partitions, Which Accept A Wide Variety Of Vessels Like Test Tubes, Measuring Flasks, Scintillation Vials, Autosampler Vials, Plastic Vials Etc.
- 20um Columns With 5-10 Ml Sample Reservoir For Medium Size Samples
- Polypropylene Sample Reservoir (5 Or 50 Ml Available)
- Adapter For Sample Reservoirs
- SPE Manifold Tubing Adapters
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Production Capacity: 500 PIC
- Delivery Time: 1-2 week
- Packaging Details: Box
Solid Phase Extraction SPE
|Is It ISO Certified||ISO Certified|
It is a technique designed for rapid, selective sample preparation, purification prior to chromatographic analysis.
SPE provides the sample cleanup, recovery, and concentration necessary for accurate quantitative analysis using liquid chromatography principles to control selectivity.
The multitude of available phase chemistries can be packed into an array.This array are in the fom of hardware formats such as glass tubes, 48, 96-well, 144, plates, and Cartridge tubes (dispersive SPE). This can be processed using dedicated vacuum manifold accessories.
(SPE) is a technique by which compounds that are dissolved in a liquid mixture are separated from other compounds in the mixture. Some Analytical laboratories use solid phase extraction SPE to concentrate and purify the samples for analysis. Though including urine, blood, water, beverages, soil, and animal tissue.
Many of the adsorbents/materials are the same as in chromatographic methods. But Solid Phase Extraction SPE is distinctive, with the aims separate from chromatography. So it has a unique niche in modern chemical science.
SPE and Chromatography :
SPE is a method of chromatography, except in the broadest, simplest sense. It is an extractive technique, taking advantage of large differences in the Keq, or equilibrium constant. It is of mixture components between the solid phase and the mobile phase resulting. This is for a well-designed and executed separation, in a bulk separation of one or more of the mixture components.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P
Solid Phase Extraction 96-Well Vacuum Manifold
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Model Name/Number||SPE-96 AE|
|Temperature Range||110 Deg C|
The Top Plate vacuum manifold consists of a clear acrylic top allowing for easier inspection of flow rates during SPE 96-well plate processing. The polypropylene base offers excellent chemical resistance while a single remote vacuum gauge/bleed valve controls flow through all the wells.
A Top Plate 96-Well Starter Kit is available to analysts new to 96-well SPE technology. Included with the Starter Kit is Top Plate Vacuum Manifold and sample units of key accessory items necessary for 96-well SPE.
Starter Kit includes:
- 1 Top Plate vacuum manifold
- 1 96 square well collection plate, 2 mL, polypropylene
- 2 disposable reservoir/waste trays, PVC
- 1 cluster tube rack
- Production Capacity: 100/ month
SPE 24 Ports Vacuum Manifold
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
|Usage/Application||Solid phase Extraction|
|Model Name/Number||SPEC-4000, AESPE, AESPE12|
|Temperature Range||50 Deg C|
- One panel with 12 holes.
- One glass cylinder (cylinder size: 270 x90 x 160 mm).
- Collecting test tube rack (1pcs).
- One joint (with a vacuum control valve).
- The number of holes and spacing: 12 holes, 24 mm spacing is relatively spare, easy to connect the large volume storage pool.
- Flow control: independent quark and stainless steel channel, rare consumption, good flow consistency. High Quark position, easy to operate.
- The exhaust port in the upper end of the cylinder body, bottom hole for discharge of waste water which is very convenient.
- Row rank: front and rear at three-dimensional cross arrangement, easy to observe the flow at rear row. The rear position is designed 10mm higher, for better observe the rear column.
This patent design is inspired by taking picture for group team, if people not standing on the steps at rear row, it is difficult to show his face. SPE HAMAG 19L design the rear row 10mm higher, front and rear row cross arrangement, the back of each channel in the centre of the front row position, so front and rear interchange, as the group photo, allowing users to observe every channel flow situation as much as possible, unlike the traditional solid-phase extraction apparatus which cannot be viewed from the front to the back flow and hard to avoid liquid confusion.
Compared to 19 holes SPE, the 24 holes solid-phase extraction apparatus doesn’t have enough between the holes, when connected in series with a large volume of a syringe or a filter, enough space is needed, so as to prevent syringes be crowded together. This product adopts stainless steel channel, durable, low consumption, pumping liquid discharge port with Teflon anticorrosive material.
This product including vacuum gauge and vacuum control valve, very convenient to discharge the waste liquid, waste liquid cylinder won’t be needed, liquid is pumped into the transition bottle,a transition bottle with a valve, after completion of the experiment, open the valve and waste liquid can be discharged to the designated place, greatly reduce the harm of organic solvents to the operate people.
Same series products including:
- AE-SPE12 SPE for 12 holes
- Item Code: AESPE
- Production Capacity: 1000 Per month
- Delivery Time: 1-2 week
- Packaging Details: corrugated
Solid-Phase Extraction Cartridge
|Usage/Application||Solid phase Extraction|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
onebond- Solid Phase Extractions (SPE) Cartridges
Purify, Concentrate, Isolate and Optimize Your Sample
Discover unmatched consistency, purity, and quality with our onebond SPE Products. Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) is a fast and efficient sample preparation technique for analyte cleanup, concentration or to isolate your sample from an interfering matrix.
solid phase extraction (SPE) products in various polarities and chemistries. A broad selection of Chemistry available in cartridge and well plate formats and as bulk sorbents. Frits, adapter caps, empty cartridges for custom packing Available
Activated Charcole Cartridge